Friday, April 4, 2014

Lost: And I am Very Tempted is now here

Datpiff has it first. It was fully mixed by me. All tracks except circus, areopagitica, and eagle eye were recorded with my mic. Check out the sound bits used, and how crafty certain sounds were manipulated for your ears. This is a diverse and unique project. It is not intended to sound like anything you have heard before.
Cypher video with my brick set / east coast connect family is dropping for the summer. Until then, I am going on vacation from recording to teach the youth. The tape was inspired by experiences and imagination. The tape is intended for young adults (17+) due to its content and language. I really tried to make it like a book or painting through music. There are a lot of positive messages on the tape too. One love.

Description:  5th installment from bc2tone. Mixed and edited fully by BC2tone with "The Portable Studio". Get lost with this very diverse and unique tape.... Various beats by Canis Major, mjNichols, TLD Production, The Original Beats, and more. (Tape now includes limited edition toss away tracks) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers