Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Insomniac should be the name of my next mixtape lol

So, I am going through that phase again when I cannot sleep. Last night I even left my house at 3:30 in the morning to go get a X Bacon sandwhich from the other side of Newark. Yeah.. and I took the bus and walked through downtown and Ferry to get there. Wildn. As I walked I felt really bad for the homeless people out there. There was even a woman who had her face rested on the cold concrete out by Penn Station. Almost looked like she was dead. I woke her up by a lil yell saying "excuse me miss". I held out a dollar for her she denied it and just went back to sleep. Maybe sleep is worth more than money. I felt bad, maybe it takes her a while to go to sleep. Anyways, I just like looking out for people.. even if it may not be the smartest thing to do.

What I also noticed when walking was how I had to walk tall and look tough. It is a scary place out there. Sometimes people have to mean mug because the streets cannot be survived without being fierce. Showed a lot.

When getting to this Portuguese restauraunt I imediately felt as if I was a threat. I just want to be seen as another human being. I can tell the man working there expected me not to pay or something and this woman found it odd for a person like me (ghetto style/ rican) to walk in there especially without any Portuguese friends to tag along. I guess I cannot blame them. I think everyone does it in some way. What I do know for a fact is that being a true racist is so sad because it limits what you can do in life. Not that these people are racist at all but another situation I faced showed me what a true racist is and it is sad. Even if I do not really seem to get along with certain types of people I still give everyone a chance. I have so many different culture, religion, nationality friends I feel like I've been around the world. It feels great to embrace other cultures and people.

I think everyone should not see people for qualities such as nationality or religion. People should be seen for how they behave, act, react, work, and connect with one another. People should embrace it and see it as a good thing like I already said.

So I am up again 5:06 AM. But at least I am doing what I love, blogging. Now back to my video making. Got a documentary and a couple music videos to publish soon. Gotta get this done before the semester starts cuz tryna get a 4.0 yepp. Thanks 4 reading!

PS. Fk spell checking. and if interested in music go to http://bc2tone.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers