Thursday, December 17, 2009

Brick Set is going Hollywood

Tomorrow morning I go to California. Let's see what the hype is about. I want to thank my babe Claudia for helping with the trip a lot, Continental Airlines, and Jerzee Joe since I will be going with him. I am going to put on for the crew that I helped create and will continue to let grow. Sign up for Ustream. You can watch the webshow here but don't think you can interact unless you get an account and watch it through the page. For now just listen to my music as well as other music that may involve Hollywood. Eminem and System of a Down have good songs that talk about crazy Hollywood. I want to make a song about Hollywood, but after I exprerience it. I will miss Newark. I love all of you who support and respect me and I thank you.

Photobucket

Check out this new song I put together quickly last night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers