Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"blur"

Well, for one thing I know that will go well before the end of the year is a good semester. I am confident that I'll get at least a 3.5. Another thing that might go well is the results of the mixtape, especially looking forward to shooting a video for "Cloud Surfing 2".

As far as happiness. I can say I am happy to be alive, happy my friends are alive, and happy to see that my family and friends are pushing for success. It's never good to be in a stand still.

I've kind of lost some of my emotions lately. Love can do that to you. Right now I am in search of finding love for myself before I can devote all my love to.. well her.

Everything is influencing my music right now in this time of "blur" now that things are changing like a season. Wish I can be like the rest of the world and be oblivious to what happens in life. Sad thing is I think too much.

Regardless of what happens in this journey... I want all my friends know I love them. All of my dudes that are down to chill and talk, I appreciate it. To the girl that gives me most of my headaches, I appreciate you too because it let's me know someone cares. I want to thank my family for never giving up on me even through our most distant times. I want to thank everyone for their support in what I do and who I am.

Thank you.

- "Embrace the Martian" - Cudi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers