Thursday, October 22, 2015

Next Mixtape, "Partially Effective" is dropping in less than a month.

Mixtape will include "2 Shots" and "Bucket Hat" ft. Goody (Both available on Youtube).
Mixtape will include 4 new unheard songs and one unheard spoken word.
Mixtape will include 13 of my favorite tracks from past mixtapes.

Expect a few music videos to drop with the tape for old and new songs within the next month too.

Here are some random photo updates

Video Shoot with Goody for an unreleased track


Highest Bowling Score Earned this day.

 Writing Session day
Alternate cover for the last tape, "Lost" will be released in the back cover art with the favorite songs portion of the next tape.

This piece was edited by my girl and will be released in the back cover art for my next tape. No more hair, no more bogies. 
I told my boy to take a picture during his shoot.. just because.. #bookashoot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers