Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Poetry - BC 2tone

I love poetry. I love the different styles, subjects, layouts that can be used. I love when it is recited and love when I hear or read something new. I will be reciting some of my poetry in New Brunswick next Tuesday. I will be putting on for my latino culture, my family, my friends, and my city. My favorite songs that I have recored have a poetic style (Cloud Surfing 1 and pt 2). I am an English major and really appreciate the art.

Did you know?: During high school I recited a rap on Broadway NY to open up for the play Rent? Bright spot light. Something I wasn't use to. I still see that light to this day, that's how bright it was. It was a great experience. Over 1000 in the audience. Standing ovation. I killed that performance even with my nervousness lol.

Come to Rutgers New Brunswick. Tuesday 7 PM. See me open up the show for a lot of great performances that will take place. If you can't make it... we'll be sure to post video footage on Youtube for you. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers